- Design Float life of 12+ years.
- Designed to perform in harsh tropical conditions.
- Front Terminal Batteries with Truly Front Access Terminals.
- Integral Dual handles for easy handling & installation.
- Suitable for standard 23” rack.
- Inbuilt facility for Central Degassing.
- High Volumetric Energy Density for maximum power in minimal foot
- Short Recharge Time owing to Lower Internal resistance
- Patented Lead Oxide Paste Recipe offering excellent charge acceptance
and low self-discharge rate.
- Innovative plate design offers low internal resistance and superior high
rate discharge performance
- Advanced AGM separator offering a longer service life and enhanced
high rate discharge performance
- Automated, state-of-the-art cast-on strap process ensures consistent,
high-quality, low electrical resistance welds
- Automated InterCell Welding offering low Internal resistance
- Threaded Post Copper Insert Terminals offering high conductivity and
- Lip & Tongue type Heat Sealing to ensure a leak-proof seal.
- C/10 battery rate. (C/5 optional)